Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back at work

Wow, never thought I would say this in my life, but getting back to work has been really nice. It really does help by allowing me to think of something else other than cancer. And working with the guys at work, it feels like I never left for almost six months.

I've already been to see my ENT doctor once, radiation oncologist twice, and medical oncologist once. These visits will get less frequent after the three month scans, which are scheduled for next month.

Thank you for all the prayers we have been getting, all the phone calls, and emails. We couldn't do this without you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mark,

Thanks God for His love and grace so you are able to go back to work. This is like a physical born-again. I hope that you are spiritually born again too. Uncle David

小飛機 said...

Mark:

Good to hear this!