Thursday, January 27, 2011

28 months later

Had a PET scan last month.  It was clear.  Oncologist agreed to stop chemo.  Fuck you cancer.

I developed a nasty sinus infection in my ethmoid sinus, which meant I couldn't sleep on certain nights.  ENT prescribed cefuroxime and metronidazole.  Much better now.

It is now four months post CyberKnife and my right neck is developing a painful scar tissue at the exact location of the CyberKnife treatment plan.  Hopefully this will eventually disappear.

I continue to see my doctors for regular check-ups and scans.  Life is such a wonderful gift.

6 comments:

Ben H. said...

Toast to long and healthy life!

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to hear that you are all cleared!

Raf IQ said...

Great to hear that!

Kris said...

You are truly blessed and I am looking forward to following your posts on FB and this blog for years to come.

God bless.

Kris

Mr. Chang said...

YEAH for a clear PET Scan! I'll drink to a big Fuck You Cancer! Congratulations Mark. I hope you are feeling stronger everyday.

Dominic Co said...

That's right - FUCK YOU CANCER!