Monday, March 21, 2011

Neck pain update

Cool NPC story: http://www.newfaceofcancercare.org/stories/380

For ten weeks now, I haven't been able to sleep at night due to the pain in my right neck.  At times, I'm not able to turn my neck without considerable pain.  I have even struggled with swallowing and speaking, especially "b" and "v" for some reason.

But this week, the pain is 1000 times better.

Hopefully, the scar tissue is finally fully developed.  And speaking seems to be better now.

My hearing has not improved much in the right ear, but the ringing (from chemo and/or radiation) is considerably less.

1 comment:

Samual said...

Thanks for sharing your experience and feelings with us. Nearly 90% of people that have used chiropractic treatment for pain said it helped a lot. Thus chiropractic health care is one of the safest forms of health care in the world.

Neck pain Sydney