Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ethmoid sinus, allergies (or sinus infection), and no voice

First, I'm happy to report that my neck pain from the scar issue is completely gone.

For the last two weeks, my ethmoid sinuses have been acting up again.  Six to eight months ago, I could not breathe at night due to the congestion.  The last two weeks, it's not only at night but all the time.  And due to the post nasal drip, I have now lost my voice even though I feel tons better after starting on claritin about ten days ago.  I see my ENT doctor in a few weeks.  He will probably recommend surgery as he did six months ago.

And lastly, I now have ptosis of the right eye.

Another great NPC article: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijol/2011/638058/

1 comment:

Mr. Chang said...

Glad to hear the pain is gone that is always a happy day! Aren't you over it all? Everytime I get something new (whether or not it has anything to do with NPC, Radiation or Chemo)I can't help but think SERIOUSLY is this ever going to end...

I hope vocally you are sounding better!